Here is our Extreme H.D. Rear Bumper for the 2017+ Ford Superduty F250/350 trucks, in bare steel finish.
Designed with strength in mind, and built from a combination of 3/16", 1/4" and 3/8" thick plate steel, along with 2" x 0.25" wall Square tube that runs internally nearly the whole length of the bumper! This thing makes your factory bumper feel like a thin toy in comparison!
- Main center plate made from formed heavy 3/8" plate steel
- Bumper shell made from 3/16" (7 ga) P&O mild steel
- Internal structure and mounting brackets to vehicle frame constructed from 1/4" P&O mild steel
- Main center plate extends beyond the bumper and has bolt holes to accommodate custom hitch extension connections (not included)
- Sides remain flat for Slide-In Camper clearance! No more hitting the factory bumper ends!
- Provisions for 2 rear-facing lights and 2 outward facing lights (not included)
* Bare steel finish - must be coated in some fashion when you receive it, such as custom body-colored paint, powdercoat, or even bedliner. It does come fully welded with the welds ground smooth and outer surfaces sanded and ready for finishing. Minor shipping scratches and/or small pinholes here and there will need to be filled/sanded before final finishing takes place. (We can custom finish in-house, however we will not be held responsible for any finish damages during shipping and highly recommend this takes place on your end!)
**This bumper is ships via truck freight only - contact us for a freight quote but expect $100 - $250 in shipping costs. (Fill out our contact form, or email directly to DarrenC@CFMi.biz for a quote)